Who does anyone like to paint? What kind of media that you use? Have you tried painting on glass or ceramics? Not yet? Okay, let's try to paint on glass! But we are not use imported glass paints (because the price are rather expensive).Set up these things :
- Glass (or Ceramic) objects (bottle/ vase/ etc)
- Variation colors of Enamel Paint (Oil Based) --> a.k.a CAT BESI
- Waterproof marker
- Small brushes in different size
The Instructions :
- Clean the surface of glass (or ceramic) with fabric.
- Apply the paint with brush on the glass outside (or inside).
- Use several colors for making nice combination.
- Make sharp outlines with marker.
- Paint as much as you want until finish.
- Clean the brush with thinner.
See, that's very easy! You can try at home! See, this picture below shows the painted objects. The enamel paints will give glossy surface. The colors will not be broken if we don't scratch the surface of glass. Compare that picture below with the second picture. This work used another kind of paint (used resin in the formula). The colors look clear and transparent. After it dried, the result is, the paint gave thick texture and hard as plastic.